We are extremely proud of our grapplers for a strong finish to the Spring semester and academic year. Drury Wrestling finishes the year with 11 team members on the Dean’s List for the Spring semester. This mix of high achieving panthers includes graduating seniors and extremely bright and talented younger team members.
Top Left to Right:
- Riley McCall – Sophomore, Finance major making his 5th consecutive appearance on the Dean’s List. He has now achieved a 4.0 GPA the past three semesters.
- Teddy Hickey – Redshirt Freshman, Business Management major that’s been on the Dean’s List for all four of his semesters at Drury. He notched a 4.0 this Spring semester and has accomplished that one other time.
- Joe Chavez – Redshirt Freshman, Graphic and Digital Design major that has appeared on the Dean’s List three consecutive semesters.
- Jake Byrd – Graduating Senior, Computer Science-Software Engineering major that has made the Dean’s List for back-to-back semesters and finishes his time at Drury with a perfect 4.0 for the Spring semester.
- Jared Rennick – Graduating Senior, Secondary Education major finishes his career making the Dean’s List his last semester by tabbing a perfect 4.0 for the Spring semester.
Bottom Left to Right
- Chris Hansen – Junior, Exercise Physiology major that has made four consecutive appearances on the Dean’s List including this Spring.
- Brandon Borlinghaus – Freshman, double Majoring in Management and Marketing, Brandon has made the Dean’s List for his first two semesters at Drury.
- Sam Schultz – Freshman, majoring in Accounting, Sam has made the Dean’s List for both semesters he has attended Drury including a 4.0 for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Will Kuster – Freshman, making the Dean’s List for both semesters he’s been at Drury. Will started as an Architecture major but has recently decided to change his major.
- Connor Zimmermann – Freshman, Graphic and Digital Design major. He has made the Dean’s List for both semesters at Drury.
- Tucker Caswell – Sophomore, double majoring in Marketing and Management while also working towards two minors in Communication and Web Communication & Design. Caswell currently is riding a streak of five consecutive semesters with a perfect 4.0 GPA and has made the Dean’s List at Drury for every one of his six semesters at Drury.
These young men exemplify what it means to be a student-athlete for Drury Wrestling and continue to carry the standard for our program. In addition to their individual excellence Drury Wrestling tabbed a 3.1548 average team GPA for the Spring semester and a 3.1966 GPA for the entire 2020-21 academic year.
Thank you for your continued support of Drury Wrestling.