Benaskrenschin

Devin winston

5 hours ago, Benaskrenschin said:

Will he come to Missouri? 

Missouri wasn't on his short list when he previously committed. I'd rather stick with Rocky Elam anyways.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, MLBRUEM said:

Elam is projected at 197. Winston would be a great addition competing with Hawks at 184.

I agree here. I'd rather have the talent and figure out the weights later.  Mizzou just signed Crawford and got the commitment from Ethen Miller last month, hopefully he reunites with old teammates.  

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ahmedgelsayed said:

I agree here. I'd rather have the talent and figure out the weights later.  Mizzou just signed Crawford and got the commitment from Ethen Miller last month, hopefully he reunites with old teammates.  

I get what you're saying. I'd just rather have wrestlers that want to be at Mizzou. Again, Mizzou wasn't on his list. I think he's already changed his commitment twice too.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, flanders said:

I get what you're saying. I'd just rather have wrestlers that want to be at Mizzou. Again, Mizzou wasn't on his list. I think he's already changed his commitment twice too.

Yep. Verbal committed to UNC and Coleman Scott before choosing UM. I’d take him a Mizzou in a heart beat. 

• Like 2