Three missouri boys in flo nat finals !

Look at those 2 mu recruits how did they finishb

They both lost. Both wrestled tough but came up short. The Clayton vs Moore match score doesn't indicate the how the match actually went. Keegan Moore is tough and fundamentally sound and didn't get caught up in Jaydin's unorthodox style. Krivus def Roark and controlled the match.

MO wrestlers brought home some hardware and made MO proud.

They both lost. Both wrestled tough but came up short. The Clayton vs Moore match score doesn't indicate the how the match actually went. Keegan Moore is tough and fundamentally sound and didn't get caught up in Jaydin's unorthodox style. Krivus def Roark and controlled the match.

MO wrestlers brought home some hardware and made MO proud.

I'd say Moore vs Clayton will happen again. That was a good match. Clayton started a rally at the end but ran out of time. Looked like Clayton was a little surprised with Moore's strength. I'd love to watch the rematch!! I didn't get to see the other finals matches yet, my live feed was locking up on me. I plan on going back and watching them.