lindenwood open

• 2 weeks later...

The best "ooh wtf moment" that I saw. Tuck (LU) was wrestling in the quarters and action went out of bounds. Tuck stands up with a look of disappointment and holds his hand up either the ring finger or the pinky was going 90 degrees to the left. Trainers and coaches go to the middle of the mat with him and look at it for a while and snap it back. The amazing part is Tuck never even acted like anything ever happened, no ouch, or wince of pain, he just went back to wrestling like nothing ever happened. I thing it hurt me more than him. Although he didn't look to good the next couple of matches.

• 1 month later...

WRESTLING SUPPORTS WRESTLING!

Lindenwood University hosted the 15th annual LU Open on October 30th. Entry fees were $27 dollars per wrestler with $4 per entry will be donated to wrestling web sites (@$1 each to missouriwrestling.com, wrestling 411, Intermatwrestle, and Flo Wrestling).

MissouriWrestling.com received the donation from LU Wrestling and will donate 100% back to the LU Wrestling Program.