Will Tindal-Father Tolton

At this time of year that would mean he just hung it up as not much you could do to help your self for football that wrestling would not also do for you.

Well... there would be a risk of injury of some significance if he participated in the wrestling season... so I could see mitigating that risk as a reasonable approach.

Well... there would be a risk of injury of some significance if he participated in the wrestling season... so I could see mitigating that risk as a reasonable approach.

Class one with his talent give me a break - risk of injury is just as great riding in a car or playing pickup basketball with friends or being in the weight room. Now that being said it is his decision on what to participate in and I respect that.

• Like 1
That never made sense. Terry quit wrestling to "pursue football" and ended up playing on some bad Truman State teams. Pretty sure he could have done that had he continued wrestling.

I never kept up with him after wrestling. I remember the talk was he was being heavily recruited by Arizona State, so he needed to quit wrestling to pursue football at the D1 level. I think Will is probably a better football/wrestling recruit so whatever floats his boat. The main thing is that these kids are getting to continue their education and getting it paid for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...