2017 Maryville University Wrestling Summer League
(click here to download flyer & registration form)
Wrestlers entering grades 6th through 12th
Held every Tuesday night from May 30th through June 20th
At Westminster Christian Academy
800 Maryville Centre Dr.
Town & Country, MO 63017
The Maryville Wrestling Summer League consists of a technique clinic immediately followed by live matches. The pairings are done by age group, grade level and skill level. Each week the wrestlers are guaranteed two matches. They have the option for more matches by asking. The field of wrestlers includes state champions, state placers, state qualifiers, high school starters, junior varsity and junior high wrestlers all with varying skill levels.
The Maryville Wrestling Summer League clinic features top-notch technique taught by some of the most accomplished athletes and coaches in the nation. Every evening starts off with a half hour technique clinic before the wrestlers start the competition.
- Tuesday, May 30 6-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6 6-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 13 6-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 20 6-8:30 p.m.
EVERY WRESTLER RECEIVES:
- At least two live matches per night.
- A clinic guided and instructed by Maryville coaches and athletes.
- Maryville Wrestling t-shirt.
- The cost per wrestler is $70 for all 4 nights.
- The cost per wrestler is $60 if you have 5-9 wrestlers from the same team enroll.
- The cost per wrestler is $55 if you have 10 or more wrestlers from the same team enroll.
- $20 per night if paid separately on site.
- Make Check Payable to: Maryville Wrestling
To sign up or for more information, please contact Mike Denney at (402)630-0319 or Georgi Ivanov at (402) 689-0232 or email at email@example.com