‘People’s Champ’ Dylan Palacio heads to Oak Park High School for a two day clinic held on September 23rd & 24th.
As a senior, Dylan Took sixth place at NCAAs for his second consecutive All-America finish (4th his JR year). Became a two-time EIWA champion and four-time finalist. Qualified for NCAAs for the fourth straight year for Cornell. Posted a career record of 83-20 record, including 14-1 at Easterns. Earned a first round fall at EIWAs in 15 seconds over Casey Mitchell of Sacred Heart, Cornell’s fastest-ever fall at the Eastern Championships.
Dylan’s camp at Oak Park on September 23rd and 24th will feature:
- Each wrestler has hand-picked workout partners in attempt to
get athletes paired with wrestlers that are near the same skill
- Only a limited number of wrestlers accepted to ensure the best
weight and ability for partner match-ups.
- The focuses of the clinic will be on set-ups, takedown
techniques, breakdowns, and turns.
- We will include live wrestling and position wrestling by athletes
age and weight
- Motivational presentation will discuss a wrestlers mindset and
- $50 for the weekend
- $30 for one day
For more information, contact:
- Omar Padilla: (573)855-3355 / email@example.com
- Jason Keck: (816)863-7002 / firstname.lastname@example.org