MAC Tournament

2021 MAC Wrestling Championships
February 26-27, 2021
Lawrence Township, N.J. | Hosted by Rider University

Schedule of Events

Friday, February 26

•          11:00am                     Opening Round (70 Matches, 4 Mats)
•          1:45pm                       Championship Quarterfinals (40 Matches, 2 Mats)
                                               Consolation Round 1 (40 Matches, 2 Mats)
•          4:30pm                        Championship Semifinals (20 Matches, 2 Mat)
                                               Consolation Round 2 (40 Matches, 2 Mats)
                                               (Consolation Round 2 moves to all four mats once Semifinals are concluded)

Saturday, February 27

•          12:00pm                      Consolation Quarterfinals (20 Matches, 4 Mats)
•          1:00pm                        Consolation Semifinals (20 Matches, 4 Mats)
•          2:20pm                        Championship Finals Parade & Face off Introductions
•          2:30pm                        Championship Finals, 3rd Place, 5th Place, 7th Place Matches and    
                                                9th Place matches where applicable (4 Mats)

Excel File w/Wrestlestat Rankings and NCAA pre-allocations.

Anyone know of streaming availability for the tournament?

MAC Tournament.xlsx

Edited by Joedog3
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Joedog3 said:

Anyone know of streaming availability for the tournament?

I saw on power Mizzou ESPN+ as a title change for the wrestling thread. But I cannot seem to find any scheduling online that confirms that. 

• Thanks 1

seeding information (brackets to come later in the week):

https://getsomemaction.com/news/2021/2/23/mac-announces-pre-seeds-for-mac-wrestling-championships.aspx

from University of Missouri Wrestling facebook page:

#Mizzou will have all 10 starters wrestling as :one:, :two: or :three: seeds at this weekend’s MAC Tournament:exclamation:
:one: Seeds: Matt Schmitt, Allan Hart, Brock Mauller & Keegan O’Toole
:two: Seeds: Connor Brown, Jarrett Jacques, Peyton Mocco, Jeremiah Kent & Rocky Elam
:three: Seed: Zach Elam

streaming info via host school, Rider (with ESPN+ being large and in charge for the semis and the finals):

https://getsomemaction.com/tournaments/?id=148

• Like 1

question: Trackwrestling has Jeremiah Kent listed under "Non-Scoring Team Members" (this in the Event > MAC Tournament > Teams tab ). What does this mean? I guess that Kent's wins (hopefully) don't count towards the team score? that would be a bummer. Thanks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Joedog3 said:

question: Trackwrestling has Jeremiah Kent listed under "Non-Scoring Team Members" (this in the Event > MAC Tournament > Teams tab ). What does this mean? I guess that Kent's wins (hopefully) don't count towards the team score? that would be a bummer. Thanks.

I read on another site that is an error. His points count.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Joedog3 said:

Flanders, just curious, what other sites do you follow for information on tigerstyle?

It's just themat.com. They don't cater to Mizzou or anything but there are some guys on there that are fans. There's a ton of bs back and forth on there but I ignore that part. I like getting info, not watching pissing contests. 

• Like 3