Sign in to follow this  
northco

Missouri Recruiting Class Rankings

I’m not sure what class for recruiting purposes, but I see Mizzou got a Top 20 recruit that was going to ODU before it was dropped. Steven Kolcheff from Michigan. Heavyweight 

Edited by spartanfan01

1 hour ago, spartanfan01 said:

I’m not sure what class for recruiting purposes, but I see Mizzou got a Top 20 recruit that was going to ODU before it was dropped. Steven Kolcheff from Michigan. Heavyweight 

He’s 2020.  Coach Smith mentioned on Flo the other day that Detroit Catholic Central’s Coach is a former Michigan State teammate of his.  He also said coach Todd and Maple have good relationships in that area.  I’m guessing we could see more kids from there in the future.  It’s the same high school that put out the Amine brothers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ahmedgelsayed said:

He is top 20 among Heavyweights, not a top 20 overall recruit.  Mizzou seems set at HWT the next 3 years with Zach Elam

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cgman09 said:

He is top 20 among Heavyweights, not a top 20 overall recruit.  Mizzou seems set at HWT the next 3 years with Zach Elam

i think we have a lot of depth at 174-HWT.  It'll be interesting to see who starts in two years.