2020-21 Mizzou lineup

On 1/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, MLBRUEM said:

Kent looked like a full size 84 so I think his days at 174 are over.

Interesting. MLBRUEM, I feel like you've got a good pulse on the program. Do you know if this was an issue of Kent not being able to make 174 anymore, or the coaches thinking Harman-Kent at 174-184 is a better lineup than Kent-Hawks/Marriott at 174-184?

• Like 2

I think it probably was just natural transition of a young athlete and his development in the weight room along with normal growth and maturity.

I like the lineup better with Harman right now but Hawks makes it a real tough comparison for the future.

• Like 2

Coach Smith said in his podcast that the starting lineup going forward is

!25 - Brown

133 - Schmidt

141 - Hart

149 Mauller

157 - Jacques

165 - O'Toole

174 - Mocco

184 - Kent

197 - R Elam

285 - Z Elam

• Like 2

thanks for noting that MLBRUEM. I keep meaning to make some time to check out those podcasts and it keeps getting away from me. I really like the line up and know that we have other great talent on the bench - a good problem to have. I'm really enjoying the dramatic change of pace on our bookends at 125 and HWT, last year was tough with ZE redshirting and now w/Brown, win or lose, it seems we've have a lot more 'get after it' that I appreciate (even if he costs us a team point for yapping after the match - oops - try not to do that, eh?)

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Joedog3 said:

thanks for noting that MLBRUEM. I keep meaning to make some time to check out those podcasts and it keeps getting away from me. I really like the line up and know that we have other great talent on the bench - a good problem to have. I'm really enjoying the dramatic change of pace on our bookends at 125 and HWT, last year was tough with ZE redshirting and now w/Brown, win or lose, it seems we've have a lot more 'get after it' that I appreciate (even if he costs us a team point for yapping after the match - oops - try not to do that, eh?)

No holes in their line up at all this year!

• Like 1