Carter "Kevin" McCallister, the undefeated 2020 Champ

Carter "Kevin" McCallister

This Christmas, while his family is away on a vacation in Paris, France, Carter is training hard for the upcoming State Wrestling Championship.  With nothing at all to do while Home Alone, Carter has been eating cheese pizza and watching wrestling classics like "Wrestlers with Filthy Souls", learning how to put his opponents down before you can count to 10.  To warm up for his matches, Carter likes to fight off felons that he lures into his house, usually two at a time.  After taking them out with special moves he calls the "tarantula" or the "hot iron" Carter will go to the local church and volunteer as a guidance counselor to old folks who are estranged from their families.

Wrestlers around the state hope that Carter injures himself applying aftershave so that they won't have to compete against him.  Otherwise they are certainly going to fall into one of his numerous wrestling booby traps, ending their hopes of stealing the gold that is destined to be his.

Carter "Kevin" McCallister, the 2020 State Champion.

PS, I am accepting bets on Mr. McCallister winning state.  Don't let anyone tell you that gambling is a bad thing.  I don't even have to work anymore, I just make loads of money gambling.  Take note kids!

Edited by JohnnyVance
  • 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 2:05 PM, Jimbo01 said:

Santino Robinson may have something to say about that.

McCallister will give him approximately 10 seconds to get his ugly, yella, no good keister off the mat before he pumps his back to the floor.

Edited by JohnnyVance
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2020 at 1:29 AM, Jimbo01 said:

Well I guess Santino's ugly yellow keister didn't listen to your warning very well did he??

This must be the unreleased alternative ending to the Kevin McCallister story.

• Like 1