MIZZOU VS Buffalo Sunday

1 hour ago, MLBRUEM said:

The Tigers are in action Sunday 12/15 at Noon. This one should not provide much suspense as the Tigers are heavy favorites.

The best match of the dual should be 133. Here is Wrestle Stats prediction.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/12/buffalo/43/missouri

Go Tigers

I see on the Wrestlestat, it is Kent at 174 and Bohlken at heavy. So is Flynn the backup now and Meyers not wrestling? I saw Meyers wrestle at Lindenwood so I thought he was back. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, flanders said:

I see on the Wrestlestat, it is Kent at 174 and Bohlken at heavy. So is Flynn the backup now and Meyers not wrestling? I saw Meyers wrestle at Lindenwood so I thought he was back. 

WrestleStat also has Valdiviez starting over Punke. I think it will most likely be Punke. Yes I would think Kent has now earned the 174 spot.

Flynn would be the back up(hope he now drops to 165). Meyers, Diaz or Bohlken not much difference but Meyers seems to be a consistent no show.  

• Like 1

take it for what it's worth, a preview from mutigers.com: https://mutigers.com/news/2019/12/11/no-18-mizzou-wrestling-opens-mac-competition-sunday-at-buffalo.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3K9-eKtSeW8rkgRKo-d3BimRNQ8OcTtKubiDUWqnMObB3gpTJlNhbTdK8

from the link...

165 – Luke Fortuna (11-3) vs. #21 Troy Keller

i.e., no Connor Flynn at 165 or (see next) 174

174 – Jeremiah Kent (11-2) vs. Jake Lanning or Taylor Cahill

Also, not very promising for any streaming.

Mizzou Wrestling will have live coverage of the dual on its social media feeds (@MizzouWrestling on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook), so fans are encouraged to follow the action there.

lastly, Punke to go on Sunday - again, according to the write up.

125 – Dack Punke (6-5) vs. Jordan Reyes

1 hour ago, Joedog3 said:

I wonder how wrestlestat does their predictions? Some kind of algorithm? Someone's eyeballing it and making best guesses? 

I don't know. But I thought that it was weird that it predicted Allen Hart would win, even though he lost a head to head match and performed worse against common opponents.