Wrestling2018

Mike Eierman

16 minutes ago, Wrestling2018 said:

What's going on here? Are you trying to say something? 

Yes, 8 teams with less kids finished higher than EE. If u give Mike all the credit, then u gotta hold him accountable when his team doesn't do well. I think he only had 1 champion too.

• Confused 1

So ur saying if a kid doesn't win the state championship when he's 8 he's not gonna amount to anything in this sport? Im not 100% sure but if I'm right Brock didn't win a state title until he was 14 now he's top 10 d1 same for Jarrett

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, flanders said:

Yes, 8 teams with less kids finished higher than EE. If u give Mike all the credit, then u gotta hold him accountable when his team doesn't do well. I think he only had 1 champion too.

Hahaha

Are you under the impression that Eierman is training these wrestlers to win a State championship?  This is the problem,  this is what you believe! 

Eierman is building high school, college and international champions!

You go burn your kids out by making them force technique and run and weight train while EE wrestlers will continue to learn the art of scrambling and flourish at all levels! 

Thanks for trying to rip on Eierman again only to fall short;-)

21 minutes ago, Pinky04 said:

So ur saying if a kid doesn't win the state championship when he's 8 he's not gonna amount to anything in this sport? Im not 100% sure but if I'm right Brock didn't win a state title until he was 14 now he's top 10 d1 same for Jarrett

I didn't say that. 

6 minutes ago, flanders said:

I didn't fall short. Facts are facts.

What are you talking about?  

1 more time, Eierman isn't training for the kids club State Championships! He is training them for their futures! 

You look like an idiot yet again! If you don't have something nice to say, go away! So funny how jealous you are of him!!!

43 minutes ago, Wrestling2018 said:

What are you talking about?  

1 more time, Eierman isn't training for the kids club State Championships! He is training them for their futures! 

You look like an idiot yet again! If you don't have something nice to say, go away! So funny how jealous you are of him!!!

I understand now. Once they are grown up and away from EE, the kids blossom. SMH. U can't have it both ways.

almost fully tongue in cheek - does Eiermen teach wrestlers to fool with their headgear during bouts or is that simply coincidental?

• Haha 1

I see both sides , i have read everything posted. That said if i had a young son i would want him to grow up wrestling for Mike. Nothing just about winning butl about having fun and loving the sport.

Absolute about having fun, succeeding, doing ur best. Mike is always there for his kids from the youth park hill open to the Olympics. He tells them that every practice and stands by it!

5 hours ago, old said:

I see both sides , i have read everything posted. That said if i had a young son i would want him to grow up wrestling for Mike. Nothing just about winning butl about having fun and loving the sport.

I agree!

• Confused 1

One last thing the man Mizzou thanked in after match interviews was much different than the man Penn State thanked in the interviews i saw. Maybe Joey Lavalle could lend some advise.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, old said:

One last thing the man Mizzou thanked in after match interviews was much different than the man Penn State thanked in the interviews i saw. Maybe Joey Lavalle could lend some advise.

Hahahahahah

You sir, are an IDIOT;-)

39 minutes ago, Wrestling2018 said:

Who are you talking about? What guy? And what did he say? And what does Joey have to do with anything? 

How can i be an idiot if you dont know what i was talking about. ? Joey always gave thanks in the same way all the Penn State guys I saw interviewed did. I guess it's not PC but it was nice to see god get the credit. 

You sir, are an IDIOT;-)        Do you always call names ? How old are you ?  I am a big fan of Mike Eierman, but this should be a place to talk without name calling. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, old said:

You sir, are an IDIOT;-)        Do you always call names ? How old are you ?  I am a big fan of Mike Eierman, but this should be a place to talk without name calling. 

Don't get sucked in!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flanders said:

Don't get sucked in!

Dude, they're both trolling.  why call someone an idiot with the wink smiley face?  

I'm sure Mike Eireman loves the fact that he's the subject of a 3 week long troll on this forum.  

4 minutes ago, flanders said:

Don't get sucked in!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ahmedgelsayed said:

Dude, they're both trolling.  why call someone an idiot with the wink smiley face?  

I'm sure Mike Eireman loves the fact that he's the subject of a 3 week long troll on this forum.  

No kidding! I'm gave up a couple days ago. I stayed involved way too long. I won't do that again!