Sign in to follow this  
Tanya Seeley

Seely Mama

Hello, my name is Tanya Seely I am the mother of Mickey Seely Senior, state qualifier for girls wrestling 2019 from Oak Park High School. She also is the school's record javelin holder and varsity for last 2 yrs now of Lady Oakies softball team. I am overly adoring on her because our family of 5 was displaced 2 yrs ago from our home and we have been forced to live in half a basement because we cant save enough to move when there is 5 of us, disabled mother only father working and 3 kids with an income below the 180% poverty level. Not only does she live through that but she has a couple health conditions that (doc cleared her to wrestle) still make it harder on her then it does those who are healthy. She has all these barriers but still finds it in herself to volunteer to shelters compete in 3 sports and keep her gpa above 3.4 I am an overly proud mama. My husband Buddha and I are also the parents of Joshua 21, Robert 17 and Bellatrix 11. Where from the North Land of KCMO and we have one of the first yrs ever girls wrestling state qualifier as our daughter. 

NEED TO ADD

This is one of the best ran sites for just about anything I have ever come across. I am a betta tester and have seen my fair share of different kinds of websites. This site is well put together the color scheme is good the layout is perfect for long periods of watching not to mention when there is live sports events going on he is more up to date with the information then even many other websites are. The owner also is an amazing person when it comes to having to deal with a site owner, he responds to emails within hrs and is very willing and happy to help those that come to him. I would like to thank him also for being such a great site owner and creator. I will recommend your site to anyone that I can.

Edited by Tanya Seeley
addition
  • Like 2