Flo 2021 Big Board

Miller dominated at the NHSC in Virginia Beach this year. He won the freshman division. Really nice kid too. I've seen Zerban wrestle a few times. That guy's a beast. I've seen Mann several times too, great wrestler. I think they all deserve to be on the list.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, Jeff jacques said:

I love when grown men hate on 15 year olds! Really enjoy how people in the state of Missouri dog on Missouri wrestlers.  Get your negative comments off the website and enjoy the talent Missouri has. 

Hate is a pretty strong word. That implication, quite frankly, is nonsense. This is a spirited discussion, which used to be acceptable in society, especially on message boards. Now everyone gets their feelings hurt so easily. But just to be clear, TinyTim did acknowledge Teague in respectable way with "im not taking anything away from him just not in same league as Miller or Zerban". On the other hand, Wrestling2018, has yet to make any similar statements about Miller or Zerban. If you find these comments so negative, maybe it's you that should leave the website, instead of forcing everyone else to flee due to your oversensitivity.  

• Like 1

I clearly said earlier that I never heard of Miller or Zerban.....but yes, I did hear from a reliable source that they are both studs. 

I still believe Travis is on another level...he just proved it once again in Fargo. 3rd place with a broken toe during the quarters...the kid is tough! 

And for the copy and paste, I didn't add 113 on purpose. 

2 hours ago, Wrestling2018 said:

I clearly said earlier that I never heard of Miller or Zerban.....but yes, I did hear from a reliable source that they are both studs. 

I still believe Travis is on another level...he just proved it once again in Fargo. 3rd place with a broken toe during the quarters...the kid is tough! 

And for the copy and paste, I didn't add 113 on purpose. 

If you've never heard of them, how can you be so adamant that they aren't on the same level as Teague? This thread is an exercise in stupidity. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok what's your point Zerban wrestled with his back out of place against Mendez go watch the match it's on Flo Zerban  is a Warrior that's what you do when your injured I also recall Zerban was in toughest weight class at Fargo then came back to take 2nd in Greco so like I said Teague is great wrestler he's not on Zerban level 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@Wrestling2018 Eierman is a great coach, as are Keck, Lewis, Purler and others around the state. Travis is a ton of fun to watch wrestle, as are Miller and Zerban. All three certainly have the goods to be excellent D1 wrestlers in a few years. The talent level in Missouri is rising and it is a wonderful thing to watch Mizzou and other schools enjoy that upswing. I understand your faith in your guys and coaching, but give credit to others where it is due. Props to Mauller, Eierman and Jacques they are all a blast to watch and are undoubtedly studs and likely multi AA's. The Eierman elite influence is strong in their wrestling, but Coach Smith is a great coach in his own right and all three have gotten more refined and taken big jumps since they got to college. You have the right to say whatever you want here, but the "I told you so's get old." For the record I personally believe that Travis along with Saunders, Henson, and Elam were extremely impressive at state. Big fan of all the Missouri kids, so take it easy and enjoy the ride. 

• Like 1
On ‚Äé6‚Äé/‚Äé29‚Äé/‚Äé2018 at 2:58 PM, Tinytim said:

one good Tourney and he won 1A State Miller or Zerban would tech or pin him 9 out of 10 times is all im saying

HS 126: Teague Travis, Father Tolton High School dec. Ethen Miller, Park Hill High School, 13-6

46 minutes ago, MizzouKCfan said:

@Wrestling2018 Eierman is a great coach, as are Keck, Lewis, Purler and others around the state. Travis is a ton of fun to watch wrestle, as are Miller and Zerban. All three certainly have the goods to be excellent D1 wrestlers in a few years. The talent level in Missouri is rising and it is a wonderful thing to watch Mizzou and other schools enjoy that upswing. I understand your faith in your guys and coaching, but give credit to others where it is due. Props to Mauller, Eierman and Jacques they are all a blast to watch and are undoubtedly studs and likely multi AA's. The Eierman elite influence is strong in their wrestling, but Coach Smith is a great coach in his own right and all three have gotten more refined and taken big jumps since they got to college. You have the right to say whatever you want here, but the "I told you so's get old." For the record I personally believe that Travis along with Saunders, Henson, and Elam were extremely impressive at state. Big fan of all the Missouri kids, so take it easy and enjoy the ride. 

I appreciate your opinion, and it's nice that unlike the others you didn't try to get a dig in...

I never said anything negative about the other coaches mentioned but when these guys claim Travis would get teched 9 out of 10 times, I felt like having my boys back. 

You are correct,  Missouri wrestling has come a long way in the last 10 years credit to all coaches. But when I see and hear disrespect towards my kids club coach as I watch him in the Olympics coaching, that pisses me off.

Now I'll give those guys that maybe they dont hear the negative comments but I certainly do, and for what Eierman is doing with my boys and all the others I have his back!

On 6/30/2018 at 2:52 PM, Tinytim said:

Ok how did yeah when you wrestle a tough schedule it does make you better bottom line why do you think every sport sets there non conference schedule so tough rather it's football Wrestling doesn't matter and that's great that he's training I'm sure everybody else is training to all I know is he's not touching Zerban and Miller will still beat him just my 2 cents

Not trying to take anything away from you, but your grammar is terrible.  Proper punctuation goes a long way.

• Haha 1

I understand the urge to defend your guys and I do not fault you there. Some people will always favor the big class champs, regardless of their "offseason accolades". I'd also say that anyone sleeping on Travis has just not watched him wrestle. He is extremely fluid and scrambles really well. Those skills typically translate really well to success, especially in Folkstyle. The field in Class 4 is deeper, but star talents are often littered throughout every class. Props to Travis, it was an impressive win over a very good Fargo placer in Miller. Ryan Mango, Jaydin Eierman, Mauller, Jacques, Baker, Elwell etc. were all Class 1 studs in recent memory. I hope we see Travis wrestle Miller/ Zerban a lot this summer. Will be good competition for all three guys and they likely will all improve. No reason to change your loyalties, just know that most knowledgeable unbiased Missouri wrestling fans/coaches (i.e. not specifically club/ regionally bound) really appreciate what Eierman has done for the state's wrestling scene both on the collegiate, high school and world level. The Purler's and others mentioned churn out a ton of competitive kids as well. Really hope to see Travis at Fargo./ Flonats or Super 32. It will be fun to watch him see some more really good competition this Summer/ Fall. Appreciate the positive dialogue, and best of luck to you/ your children this upcoming season.

18 minutes ago, Wrestling2018 said:

I appreciate your opinion, and it's nice that unlike the others you didn't try to get a dig in...

I never said anything negative about the other coaches mentioned but when these guys claim Travis would get teched 9 out of 10 times, I felt like having my boys back. 

You are correct,  Missouri wrestling has come a long way in the last 10 years credit to all coaches. But when I see and hear disrespect towards my kids club coach as I watch him in the Olympics coaching, that pisses me off.

Now I'll give those guys that maybe they dont hear the negative comments but I certainly do, and for what Eierman is doing with my boys and all the others I have his back!