Flo 2021 Big Board

like I said nothing against Teague but your trying to tell me he's better than Miller and Zerban? that's my argument and going 46 1 in 1A with a cupcake schedule is alot different than the schedule Park Hill And CBC take on and wrestle the best every weekend  hopefully they matchup at a tourney 

• Like 1

So let me get this strait, the harder the schedule the better you become? 

You get better with practice, competitions are just a gauge to see what you need to work on in the practice room. Travis doesn't miss a Eierman Elite practice, and that's where the magic happens. He's jumped years in such a short time with the coaching he's receiving and his work ethic. 

So funny how people think it's the schedule! 

I would love to see Travis wrestle these 2, I promise you'll be surprised! 

yeah when you wrestle a tough schedule it does make you better bottom line why do you think every sport sets there non conference schedule so tough rather it's football Wrestling doesn't matter and that's great that he's training I'm sure everybody else is training to all I know is he's not touching Zerban and Miller will still beat him just my 2 cents

Ok how did yeah when you wrestle a tough schedule it does make you better bottom line why do you think every sport sets there non conference schedule so tough rather it's football Wrestling doesn't matter and that's great that he's training I'm sure everybody else is training to all I know is he's not touching Zerban and Miller will still beat him just my 2 cents

Ok how did he do at Freestyle National Duals O yeah he lost to 2 Average kids one Teched him get out of here with your crap you must be his coach and must be on some good stuff is all I have to say come revisit this discussion after Fargo I hope he does do well and your missing point just saying he's not the best kid in Missouri in 2021 class have a nice day 

So 1A kids can't make it due to their weak schedule?  I believe Jaydin Eierman (1A) is now on the US world freestyle team...and, is currently Travis's workout partner...

Oh I hope to revisit this post soon, those kids couldn't score anymore on him...

And no, I'm not his coach...just someone lucky enough to watch Eierman Elite practices on a daily basis.  My son wrestles there. 

I guess Brock Mauller and Jarrett Jacques don't have a future either? They too wrestled 1A...

Hahahaha you are so funny!!

You, sir/madam, have a nice day!

I will wager any amount your heart desires he will not neat Miller or Zerban and didn't say 1 A didn't have a future just that there are alot more comp at 4A so don't twist it if we're lucky enough May be at Fargo they will be at the same weight 

I will wager anything your willing to wager but I'm not going to.speak for the parents of either of the kids that I've included so I will just tell you save your Breath and your Money they will meet up.hopefullly at Fargo if not whenever they do if he beats Zerban or Miller I will personally buy you a beer

And goes to Freestyle Duals and losses to 2 Average Kids getting teched falled by 1 of those  kids that's why you will not see his name on next list  like I said Miller and Zerban have been at the top year end year out for 4 years not even a comparison in the level there on just saying 

1 minute ago, flanders said:

I was referring to the other 2 wagering.

Kids get honored by a National organization and it gets turned into a negative by a couple of dudes arguing who's better. It's just an opinion, not a fact.

A couple of dudes? No, just one. I never said one negative thing about the other 2. Honestly,  I've never heard of them. My point is that I watch Travis on a daily basis and guarentee he's improved a ton since last year! 

Like I said, working out with other top class 1A wrestlers, (all on scholarships for Mizzou, Eierman, Mauller and Jaques) and coached personally by Mike Eierman made him a man amongst boys! 

Good day!

Edited by Wrestling2018