Kellen Ekern, Mexico

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't see what the big deal is here.?.?  Sammie got canned, the kid wanted to wrestle for him so pulls his commitment.  As for going to OTC I think it will do nothing but benefit his wrestling and giv

This is DJ real FATHER a real man who don’t hide behind a computer. To All those who want to spit shade thinking they KNOW, but really don’t, all you have to do is ask me. But to you low life  who use

Mizzou bound hopefully! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, jonathan said:

DJ will be moving to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs and be apart of USA Wrestling Olympic development program for one year. After that he will be deciding on another college. 

That's very interesting.  I don't remember him wrestling  national/ international events in the past 12 months.  I didn't even seem him at Fargo last yr.

If WVU would not release him he would lose a year anyway for breaking his contract.

Going to OTC, must mean he has to do on line college, take 9 hrs a semester, so he can get thru the clearing house. that will give him 18 hrs. That wont start his clock so he will get his five yrs eligibility.  He will still need PDP at OTC, kind of weird if it is to go to college in a year.

Problem is once he gets to where he is going, he will still have to do course work.

Should have went JUCO,  tough wrestling and he would have acclimated to doing course work and showed he can do academic work.

Makes you wonder if he was eligible to wrestler the last two years in high school? 

Paid to go to private school and cant get through the clearing house. That is horrible.

I hate hearing this.  Just horrible. Squeeze all the athleticism out of an athlete and leave him with out the educational skills to get to the next level  than cover it up by saying he is going to OTC.

Buyer be aware  of those private educations.

Edited by The_Shepherd
17 hours ago, The_Shepherd said:

That's very interesting.  I don't remember him wrestling  national/ international events in the past 12 months.  I didn't even seem him at Fargo last yr.

If WVU would not release him he would lose a year anyway for breaking his contract.

Going to OTC, must mean he has to do on line college, take 9 hrs a semester, so he can get thru the clearing house. that will give him 18 hrs. That wont start his clock so he will get his five yrs eligibility.  He will still need PDP at OTC, kind of weird if it is to go to college in a year.

Problem is once he gets to where he is going, he will still have to do course work.

Should have went JUCO,  tough wrestling and he would have acclimated to doing course work and showed he can do academic work.

Makes you wonder if he was eligible to wrestler the last two years in high school? 

Paid to go to private school and cant get through the clearing house. That is horrible.

I hate hearing this.  Just horrible. Squeeze all the athleticism out of an athlete and leave him with out the educational skills to get to the next level  than cover it up by saying he is going to OTC.

I talked to Cornell this morning. DJ is cleared to go to WV, he got a release and he’s going to Olympic training center because Kevin Jackson wanted him. Then he will go to another university. 

18 hours ago, The_Shepherd said:

You are a complete not just partial but totally complete IDIOT!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MLBRUEM said:

You are a complete not just partial but totally complete IDIOT!

"What’s it all about boy, elucidate!” That is a quote for Foghorn Leghorn.

I say boy, I'm not the one  going around saying KJ called a kid and had him cancelled his deal to go train at the OTC and than go to school a year later.

Dat don't make no sence atall.  Its  just like your trying to get all of us to think that dog over yonder is a chicken hawk.

I was hoping to see DJ wrestling in college and see what he can do on top. I want to see him wrestler in college.

If you all were saying he was going to train at the OTC well ok, but to go there one year and than go to college, that don't make no since. If he got in a room like Mizzu's got some top work, come on now Foghorn Leghorn, we all want to see him at Mizzu.  I cant be the only one not happy about this OTC.  Hell he can go to Mizzu than train in the RTC at Mizzu  like the rest of them.

And boy, if KJ gets back to a college and coaches again, I wont begrudge DJ transferring to go wrestler for him, but the OTC for year, boy, I say boy dat ant no chicken hawk.

Now go see what the hen is doing up on the barn. lol

4 hours ago, jonathan said:

I talked to Cornell this morning. DJ is cleared to go to WV, he got a release and he’s going to Olympic training center because Kevin Jackson wanted him. Then he will go to another university. 

Your saying KJ got DJ to walk away from a  signed deal to go to the OTC for one year  (one year not two or three, but one) and than go to another university and that Cornell told you this. Well that is news worthy.

I just cant understand why Kevin Jackson would want DJ at the OTC for one  year and than go to a college. If Kevin was going to get back into college coaching, a kid can always transfer.

Just disappointed that's all, really wanted to see this kid wrestler in college. 

13 minutes ago, The_Shepherd said:

Your saying KJ got DJ to walk away from a  signed deal to go to the OTC for one year  (one year not two or three, but one) and than go to another university and that Cornell told you this. Well that is news worthy.

I just cant understand why Kevin Jackson would want DJ at the OTC for one  year and than go to a college. If Kevin was going to get back into college coaching, a kid can always transfer.

Just disappointed that's all, really wanted to see this kid wrestler in college. 

I think most of us saw this coming with Sammie Henson getting let go at WVU. I can probably get you in touch with DJ personally if you want to ask him questions or give advice.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, The_Shepherd said:
2 hours ago, The_Shepherd said:

I say boy. You need to learn the difference between "than" and "then." Dat don't make no sense atall. Its like your trying to get all of us to think that dog over yonder is a chicken hawk. 

I say boy. Go see what the hen is doing up on the barn. 

19 hours ago, The_Shepherd said:

"What’s it all about boy, elucidate!” That is a quote for Foghorn Leghorn.

I say boy, I'm not the one  going around saying KJ called a kid and had him cancelled his deal to go train at the OTC and than go to school a year later.

Dat don't make no sence atall.  Its  just like your trying to get all of us to think that dog over yonder is a chicken hawk.

I was hoping to see DJ wrestling in college and see what he can do on top. I want to see him wrestler in college.

If you all were saying he was going to train at the OTC well ok, but to go there one year and than go to college, that don't make no since. If he got in a room like Mizzu's got some top work, come on now Foghorn Leghorn, we all want to see him at Mizzu.  I cant be the only one not happy about this OTC.  Hell he can go to Mizzu than train in the RTC at Mizzu  like the rest of them.

And boy, if KJ gets back to a college and coaches again, I wont begrudge DJ transferring to go wrestler for him, but the OTC for year, boy, I say boy dat ant no chicken hawk.

Now go see what the hen is doing up on the barn. lol

My IDIOT comment had nothing to do with what you think or want. It had to do with what you said line by line sentence by sentence. Please see your original post for each and every ridiculous remark.