157: Daniel Lewis: Qualifier; R12

165: Tim Miklus: Qualifier

174: Blaise Butler: Mid-High AA

184: Willie Miklus: Mid AA

197: J'Den Cox: National Champ

285: Mike Monaghan: DNQ

Is this your guess? Or is there some truth to this

Is this your guess? Or is there some truth to this

Just a guess. Seems likely though after the weights wrestled and results so far. I think it's more likely that Lavallee comes in at 157 rather than RS's and Lewis stays at 165. Interestingly, though, there was an article that stated Mayes will "start the season at 149". If he ends up dropping to 141, does that have Lavallee drop to 149, Lewis to 157 and T. Miklus at 165? Or does Leeth step into the 149 spot?

Looks like a guess to spur conversation - I do not agree at approximately 4 maybe 5 spots.

125 - Barlow

133 - Synon

141 - Barnes/Manley

149 - Mayes

157 - Lemanowitz if Lavalle redshirts(looks like he will)

165 - Lewis

174 - Blaise B

184 - Willie M

197 - Cox

285 - Romero

I think Mizzou could possibly have 3 true Freshman in the lineup by years end.

125- McGhee

133- Synon (They could pull Eierman's Redshirt very easily but will wait and see)

141- Manley/Barnes (Manley and Barnes are close. But Manley just beat the #13 ranked kid at the Parisi Open)

149- Mayes

157- Lemanowicz (Fortuna is 16-2 so far and placed (3rd,5th and 1st) in every open. He lost to Lemanowicz 2-0 at Black and Gold and seems to be getting better every meet, If they didn't burn Lavallee's Redshirt in the first dual I don't think they are.)

165- Lewis (He is not cutting to 157)

174- Butler

184- Miklus

197- Cox

285- Romero already burned his redshirt. He is going to be good... he just needs to gain muscle. He looks like a Freshman a year in the weight room and he will be a beast!!! I love the fact that he is a pinner of his 9 victories 7 are by pin in the 1st period and 5 are under 1 minute.

I am really impressed by the 157 Freshman Fortuna, McCormick, Phyllip Deloach all look very good and seem to be getting better every week. Also it seems to be translating to weights around them Alex Butler seems be getting better every week, Taylor Watkins and Nicholas Deloach looks to have good upside.

• Like 1

I personally Think this will be the lineup come MAC Conference Time.

125- McGhee

133- Synon

141- Manley (He just beat the #13 ranked kid from Northern Illinois that has a win over Horan of Central Michigan. Although you can't go wrong with Barnes. I see Manley in that spot)

149- Mayes

157- Fortuna (They will give Lemanowicz every opportunity to keep the spot. But just like they did with Lavallee two years ago. Fortuna will be pulled out of redshirt after first semester. If Fortuna doesn't wrestle at Las Vegas look for UNI Open to be a litmus test for him. If he places there, the redshirt will possibly be pulled.. It makes sense. Lavallee could redshirt then take over the spot next year. Then his Sr. Season cut down to 149, which he was planning on doing this year. Fortuna/McCormick/DeLoach can man 157 with three years left. Just my opinion.)

165- Lewis

174- Butler

184- Miklus

197- Cox

285- Romero

2016/2017

125- McGhee

133- Eierman/Synon

141- Manley/Roark/Synon/Eierman

149- Mayes

157- Lavallee

165- Lewis

174- Wisman

184- Miklus

197- Cox (But I wouldn't be surprised to see Miklus go here and Cox Redshirt or Koelling/Pesek take the reigns for one Season. Then Cox Comes back while Koelling Redshirts.)

285- Romero or Jiovenetta

If Cox Doesn't redshirt next year you have a stout lineup that could be in the title hunt. In 2016/2017 you lose Mayes, Manley, & Synon. Just food for thought and fun to theorize.