Best cameras to use for matside recording and possibly stats

I am getting ready to go to our Booster Club for either a cameras, I pads or something similar for our managers to film with matside. I recently came across this App that integrates mat side scoring as well.

http://www.matbossapp.com/

Wondering if anyone in Missouri wrestling has used this and what your experience is with it. Good, bad or otherwise? I assume an IPad of some sort would work best but I could be wrong. Thoughts, ideas?

What do you find that works best for your program. We may also use Huddle this year if we don't go with the Mat Boss. Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated. One problem we have had in the past is many schools do not give us their wi fi password. Any work arounds for that issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
$550 for Mat Boss seems kind of cost prohibitive to me, particularly as a yearly expense.

Depends on what you want out of them. MatBoss does video and stats - more on the lines of Hudl. Track does on-line/tourneys and results. They compliment each other well. I expect a merger between the two.