incoming 2a freshman?

Discussion in 'Class 2' started by granby4win, Apr 3, 2012.

1. granby4win

granby4win New Member

whos gonna make a mark as a freshman?

2. CHWorth

CHWorth New Member

Zach Benner
    Josh Mclure
    Jordan Jones
    William Tindal

Just a few I have seen. Fulton looks to be getting 3-4 quality freshman.

3. passby

passby Member

I see Oak Grove reloading and bringing in some light weights. Is Kavadas an 8th grader? I see he won Kids State. Of course they need some upper weights. Is it possible to have the weights changed by next year through petitioning or is that on a two-three year cylce?

4. knuckledragger

knuckledragger New Member

Kavadas is a 7th grader he wrestled 12-U, and it may be two years before Oak Grove reloads

5. dkbscm

dkbscm Guest

How about Drew Ditter ? 1st at AAU State, 1st at USA Districts and Regionals & placed at USA State. He'll wrestle for St. Charles West and be well coached, I can see him placing at state next year.

6. knuckledragger

In Class 3 maybe

7. randomfan

randomfan New Member

Oak Grove should be getting a 106, 113, and possibly a 120 from their current 8th graders who will be pretty good. They will be getting Kavadas and Brown in two seasons...those two are going to be really, really good from what the locals tell me.

8. dkbscm

dkbscm Guest

Nope - St. Charles West is going Class 2, I think Drew could place his Freshman year.

9. granby4win

granby4win New Member

i think so too, would be cool to see mcclure and drew in finals but alot of work between now and then

10. knuckledragger

How did St. Charles West go from 939 to 732 in enrollment, new school in the area?

11. knuckledragger

Did they wrestle for Oak Grove Youth?

12. granby4win

granby4win New Member

they were supposed to drop last year had 2 to many kids, every bodies moving out form St. Charles are into the county

13. granby4win

granby4win New Member

to many people moving out of st. charles are into the counties

14. dkbscm

dkbscm Guest

I also hear St. Charles High School is going class 2. Rumor says they are thinking of combining the 2 schools? Although, I will believe that when I see it. So Hanmore from St. Charles will wrestle 106 if he can keep the weight off but more likely 113 in Class 2.